Hidden Knoll Farm is located at the beautiful Always Faithful Stables in Mettawa, Illinois.
Mettawa, IL - February 28, 2018 - Jill Knowles of Hidden Knoll Farm will be returning to Chicago after the Winter Equestrian Festival comes to an end, offering private training at the gorgeous Always Faithful Stables in Mettawa, Illinois. The Hidden Knoll program provides outstanding care for the equine athlete and private, personal training for riders. "Many of my customers have busy work and school schedules. My program allows them to worry about work and school, but not to worry about their horse. They can come to ride or show and know that their horses are happy, healthy and ready to go," commented Knowles about her full service care and training program.
Knowles competes at premier AA shows across the country while Always Faithful helps out at home as part of the great support team for Hidden Knoll. While some customers can’t always schedule in time off for shows, the farm makes sure things run smoothly while Knowles (pictured right) is on the road. “The care of the horse is always first,” added Knowles. “We go the extra mile to make sure the horses get the best care every day whether they are showing or at home.”
In addition, Knowles is scheduling clinic dates, beginning in spring, she is teaching a clinic at Cindy Fuller’s Full Stride Farm near Atlanta, Georgia. Knowles has been a professional for over 28 years and specializes in the ability to produce an individual program for each horse/rider combination. Knowles’ background and training includes some of the country's top professional influences. Besides her dressage background, Katie and Henri Prudent and George Morris play a significant role in her current training beliefs and methods. Her experience in the ring with both hunters and jumpers brings perspective to her teaching.
Part of the Hidden Knoll program includes young horses in training and for sale. Knowles spends time bringing along young horses that have gone on to be top winners in both the hunter and the jumper rings. She has young stock available at various levels and price ranges to choose from.
After a successful winter circuit with her riders winning ribbons in huge classes of 50 and more, Knowles looks forward to returning to the Chicago area for the summer. Hidden Knoll at Always Faithful Stables features: Five Riding Arenas with New Jumps: (footing maintained and dragged two-to-three times daily)
* Two Heated indoor rings with euro-felt footing and auto watering
* Generous outdoor ring (320 x 360) with euro-felt footing and irrigation system
* Grass outdoor ring (300 x 350)
* Grass derby field with interior Euro felt sand ring
* Direct access to expansive forest preserve horse trails Three Heated Barns: (Main Barn – 2008: 40 stalls; Carousel Barn – 2016: 12 stalls; Private Barn – 2016: 12 stalls)
* Radiant heat floors with brick pavers
* 12 x 12 stalls (individual ceiling mounted industrial stall fans and automatic waterers)
* Comfort mat stall flooring in new barns
* Dutch windows on all outside facing barn stalls (44 of 64 stalls)
* Continuous daily stall cleanings with generous bedding replenishment
* Automatic insect/fly control systems in all barns
* Seven generous wash stalls with hot and cold water
* Four grooming stalls
* Fourteen all-weather turnout paddocks with banded safety electrical fencing
* Sixteen grass turnout paddocks Therapy and Fitness Equipment
* Euro Odyssey Walker
* Kraft Treadmill
* Equivibe Thera-Plate
* Magnetic Blanket Therapy
Contact Jill Knowles for your private tour of the lovely facility, to schedule a clinic or for a list of current horses for sale.
For more information visit their website at www.hiddenknollfarm.com
or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Hidden Knoll Farm
At Always Faithful Stables
855 North Bradley Road
Mettawa, IL 60045
Jill Knowles - 847-778-7071