Visit Galway Farm Sales on Facebook to see their campaign.
#FindTheOne at Galway Farm
April 1, 2016 - Galway Farm and owner/trainer Lorrie Canady of Long Grove, Illinois, announce the kick-off of a new social media campaign designed by Chicago Equestrian. The new #FindTheOne campaign was a creative marketing solution to promote the sale horse side of Galway Farm’s business.
“The market is flooded with people selling horses now,” said Canady. “We wanted to do something different to set us apart and attract attention to the quality horses we have for sale.”
“Those who know Lorrie (Canady), know she has a bubbly personality,” said Brenda Mueller of Chicago Equestrian. “We wanted to find a marketing solution that captured the character of her business.”
The campaign has several different storylines that can be shared at different times of the year. Some of Canady’s clients doubled as the characters in the video clips. Their theme, #FindTheOne, refers to buyers being able to “find the horse for them”.
“I think the kids had as much fun making the videos as the rest of us will have watching them,” laughed Canady. “Brenda (Mueller) was organized and efficient and got a lot filmed in a short period of time between horses going to the show ring.”
Watch for the episodes at Galway Farm Sales on Facebook and also on their new website. Horses for sale will also be listed on their Facebook page.
Galway Farm congratulates:
- Allison Chick on her purchase of Ambiance
- Michelle Shapiro on her purchase of Epic Journey
- Lee Cesery on her purchase of Charlie Brown and
- Lanie Bricker on her purchase of Casiour and lease of S&L Downtown
We’re glad you #FoundTheOne at Galway Farm! Best of luck with your new partners!
Galway Farm’s current customers have already #FoundTheOne, earning championships in various divisions, proving Canady and rider Molly McAdow have a knack for finding and bringing along quality horses for any division.
Congratulations to Galway riders on your HITS Ocala Championships.
- Zoe- Champion in the 1.15m with Molly McAdow (FOR SALE)
- Rapidash- Champion in the High Children’s Jumpers with Hailey Royce
- Insignia - Reserve Champion in the Adult Equitation with Mary Beth Canfield
- Vasco Da Gama was champion in the High Pre-Greens with Tommy Feigel (FOR SALE)
- Class Clever won 3’3” Performance Handy Hunter with Molly McAdow
- Insignia was Reserve Champion in the Adult Amateur Hunters with Mary Beth Canfield
- Penny Lane and Molly Canfield were Champion in the Younger Children’s Hunters and Equitation
- Quattro and Molly Canfield were Champion in the .90m jumpers
- Zoe and Lanie Bricker won the low Children’s Jumper Classic (FOR SALE)
Vasco Da Gama
Zoe - Lanie Bricker
For more information on Galway Farm and their horses available for sale, visit their website at www.galwayfarm.com or call Lorrie Canady at 847-309-8980.
About Galway Farm
Galway Farm, 1650 Bernay Lane is conveniently located 20 miles
northwest of O'Hare Airport and 6 miles
north of Arlington Park racetrack. The farm is a full service hunter/jumper training and showing facility providing full training, boarding with turnout
Lorrie Canady, head trainer/owner, had a vision to start and operate an equestrian facility that could cater to the serious show rider but also be a place to help beginning riders get started in the sport. Galway Farm is a friendly, family oriented facility that is a fun and safe environment for all. Rider Molly McAdow keeps sale and customer horses ready to step into the ring and win.
Canady has participated in major competitions throughout North America including Wellington, Florida; Ocala, Florida; Lake Placid, New York and Spruce Meadows in Calgary, Canada.
For more information on Galway Farm please visit www.Galwayfarm.com or "Like" them on Facebook.
Photos may only be used in relation to this release.
For more news, subscribe to www.ChicagoEquestrian.com and "like" us on Facebook.