Zangersheide Online Auction Makes Breeding Easy - Login Now!
October 21 – 24, 2017
An embryo by stallion Casall Ask, out of Jos Lansink’s Olympic mare, Valentina Van’t Heike is offered at the auction.
October 21, 2017 - Zangersheide has created the Z Online Auction to give the horse lovers around the world the opportunity to purchase the best possible foals, embryo’s, broodmares and young horses from Europe! The embryo and broodmare online auction takes place Saturday, October 21 – Tuesday, October 24, 2017. Zangersheide has chosen an elite group of embryos and broodmares to offer for sale. At a time where quality horses are difficult to purchase, buying embryos and young horses can be an affordable option. Proven performance bloodlines take some of the risk out of breeding. Bloodlines such as Asca Z, Cornet Obolensky, Casall Ask, Numero Uno, Emerald, Vigo, Big Star, and more are being auctioned off.
- An embryo by stallion Casall Ask, out of Jos Lansink’s Olympic mare, Valentina Van’t Heike; this mare not only competed in the Olympics herself, she has already produced 2 other 1.60m offspring.
- An embryo by Olympic Gold Medalist Big Star and dam Spirit T, who competed with top results in the 1.60m ring herself.
- An embryo by 1.60m winner, Levisto Z (Sire of Jennifer Gate’s Pumped Up Kicks), and out of Cassina 39, the dam of Charlie Jacob’s 1.60m mare, Cassinja S. (This will be a half sibling to Jacob’s horse.)
- An embryo by 2010 WEG Gold Medalist, Vigo d’Arsouilles and out of the daughter of 2017 Aachen winner, Coree.
- An embryo by the famous stallion, For Pleasure, and out of the daughter of Ben Maher’s famous mare, Cella. The dam, Hera Van’t Roosakker, herself has already competed to 1.40m as well.
- An embryo by Olympic Gold Medalist Big Star out of Ben Maher’s Olympic mare, Tinka’s Serenade.
Bid on an embryo by BIG STAR out of the Olympic mare TINKA'S SERENADE! Z-Online Helps With Every Step
Once you have purchased a horse via the Z Online Auction, they can assist you with all the details including transport, boarding and insurance.
- All the embryo’s to be sold are Embryo Transfers which have been successfully implanted in host mares. The mares are all at least 90 days in foal and the foal you buy will therefore be born in the spring or summer of 2018. (The embryo by Chacco Blue out of the daughter of Grande Dame Z is carried by Talou’s Dame herself, not by a receptor mare).
- After you purchase via the Z Online Auction, they offer you the opportunity to have the unborn foal insured for the value of its purchase price.
- After payment you may have the host mare delivered to your stables or we will find you a place where the mare can relax until the moment the foal is born.
- Upon birth, the foal will be registered with Studbook Zangersheide with your name as the breeder! Studbook Zangersheide always checks the DNA of every foal, so that you can be 100% certain of your purchase!
- After the foal is weaned, you can send the host mare back to her owner.
To see the list of embryos and broodmares available, go to the website at www.zangersheide.auction.
To register to bid, visit z-online-auction.zangersheide.com/en/register.
For more information about Z-services email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AliBoo Farm
AliBoo Farm offers breeding, breeding consulting, partnerships, development and young horses for sale. They have turned out top young jumpers in the USEF/USHJA rankings for the past several years and continue to consistently produce quality horses through their program.
For more information on AliBoo Farm, visit their website at www.Aliboofarm.com.
Like them on Facebook.
AliBoo Farm Inc.
13753 McKanna Road
Visit their partner company at www.safetycheckinc.com